View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Topping off from my pocket - Tampa Hard Rock

[ QUOTE ]
From what i've seen, the floors are really weird/lax. some enforce one set of rules, some enforce another.

After that whole uncapped 10/25 NL legal fiasco, they changed so many things that you can get away with a lot of borderline things due to confused floors, brushes, and dealers.

One pretty solid way of deepening your stack is buying whatever you want to sit with, sitting with $100, getting a table transfer and just bring all your chips to the next table and sit with your "winnings". afaik even if they knew what you were up to, it might not even be against whatever set of rules is being enforced at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This wont work. When you transfer, you can only sit at the next table with 100. The only way you can take your stack to a new table is if your game breaks. However, it is VERY easy to sneak full red stacks onto the table every couple hands. I usually have a full 500 stack in front of me within 2-3 orbits. This is usually pointless though because every table i've ever played on there has maybe 1-3 full stacks and the rest have 100.. Seems like a lot of people hit and run. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]