View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: nl200 yawn..i want to fold a set

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yo, initial raiser is very short.

Even beyond that 18/12 = raising decent aces/pairs in EP, cold calling pairs from any position, cold calling good aces/suited broadyway from most any position and a reasonable-tight mid/late position opening range.

Add cold calling short stacked late position raisers with suited connectors (eg- meaning he's cold calling any raiser with suited connectors) and his VPIP almost certainly goes above 18. Go as low as 56s and one gappers and that VPIP is going well above 18 real fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to Pokerstove, this is 14.2% of hands:

77+,A2s+,KTs+,QTs+,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,76s,65s,AJo+,KQ o

Eliminate KTs and the A2s-A9s, and you get 11.8% of hands. OH LOOK, what a coincidence, this guy seems to think that 12% of hands are "good" hands and raises them preflop.

This also looks like a lot of what I always see from these guys cold-calling from the blinds with. So my experience + pokerstove lead me to believe that SCs are within his range.

But, I dunno, you could just blindly trust your back-of-the-envelope equations instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you magically start at 77 instead of 22. Not to mention any notion of a reasonable-tight mid/late open (KJ/KT/QJ/QT/etc) A++ argumentative/incorrect post, like always. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]