View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Very Weird Hand X-Post from HSNL: Showing Love for MSNL

Preflop, i'd just call as well - really looks like SB has a huge hand (since he folded the flop, probably AK), but we have set odds and you'd hate to be shoved on if you 4bet this preflop.

Flop, i'd make it a big bigger, if the button folds, SB might call you with 2 overs and you have to bet blank turn (otherwise he has 25% equity in a big pot for just 220$ more) and getting c/r here would certainly be awful.So, make it about 600 and shut down if called.

Once button cold calls - i am checking the turn too.Check-folding probably.

River - Have no idea what he could cold call with on the flop and check behind turn.Set makes sense though, since it just became a boat or quads and after you check, probably doesn't put you on a big hand (he still has a psb left for the river or hoping you'd bet river and he can reraise).

How aggro is he?
Some players are just never raising without huge hands, so i'd might make it like 600 and fold to a shove.

But in any case, i'd most likely check and fold to a big bet, might call a small one.
The only draw on the flop is JT, and he just got a top pair which he almost certainly won't turn into a bluff.
And the only hand you crushed on the flop and makes sense is TT and that now beats you too.

FWIW, my usual game is Nl1000.