Thread: The waco kid
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: The waco kid

I'd love to give you guys a link, but of course pocket fives deleted the thread after waco entered and made a complete dick of himself.

This is the weirdest thing about this is pocket fives and waco kid. I just made a similar post in P5s about waco kid. No swearing or name calling, very similar to this and they deleted it.

You can say anything you want about any1 else but if its waco you get deleted. im pretty sure he is realted to the guy who runs the site or something i dont know its weird.

to make a long story short the thread was about a heart attack i had last week. I was doing wayyy too much snorting of the adderall and i aknowlegded this but i also have a sleep disoreder which was the main culprit. im 28 and very thin so obv the heart attack was jolting so i posted about it and this guy starts laughing at me and calling me an idiot.

i was being an idiot, but you dont say that to sum1 right after they have a heart attack.

this heart attack came after a 3 day poker masrathon, and i think thats whats cauesde lol.