View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: citanul cleaning bbv/b4l discussion/rants

Cit/andathar: What happened was that guild got pissed when SOA made an annoying post on Monday. Instead of just banning the latest greenfield acct Gild decided that he had "had enough!" and that he would do this 48hrs thing with new and more stringent rules. I think he thought it would be funny, and create a little drama. That's when everyone, including yves, started messing with the rules by bending them and posting about Mr. Negga the convict and all that. At first gild thought it was funny and said so, but then as it kept happening and he kept getting pushed and people kept complaining about it, he stopped enjoying the chaos and started taking it personally, like the jokes and whining were directed at him.

Then when yves got unbanned, he started pushing the limits as far as he can with his Jews are Niggardly post. I am both jewish and quite niggardly yet I was not offended, but I guess Gild just got sick of dealing with the explosion of resistance that he himself (along with you, And.) created.

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong...there didn't seem to be any Admin pressure involved in that cycle. The forum was responding to the rules, not vice versa.

--GA