View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 12:58 AM

Default Completely Random Old TV Show question...

OK, so here's the thing...me and my roommate were sitting around tonight playing poker and surfing the internet, and somehow out of the blue (I'm sure there was be was better context, but I don't remember), I brought up an old show, from around the mid-90s, that we had both watched. Problem was, neither of us knew wtf it was CALLED anymore.

Being as bored as we were, we took it upon ourselves to waste an hour searching online for any scrap of information. He even found a wiki page with weekend network TV schedules from like 1990-2000. No dice.

Either way, stupid as it is, I'm bored and not nearly drunk enough right now. All we remembered was that it was some hokey karate show that was like fake tournament format, and they fought for something like the "Dragon Belt". There were some cage-style matches to determine who got to face the champion eventually too. This is all we remember. Anybody have any CLUE what this might have been?

PS. I really don't care enough to worry about if this thread dies with few responses, but I know I wasn't the only one who watched it, or maybe for some of the older ones here you might've had kids who were into it? Thanks, or no. Either way. Figured OOT was the place to be.