View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone not care if there are bots playing?

I play the game sucessfully on-line with my bare hands.

I find it funny that the OP is using a robot(pokertracker software) to mine and organize huge volumes of data but he and others are in panic mode about a what they perceive to be a more automated bot that another player is using.
I have tried the 30 day free trial of pokertracker, so i know what it does. I do not use it.

So if a site allows pokertracker, in my opinion, it should allow pokerbots.

With regards to poker tracking software, how would you feel if a site, like fulltilt, fully incorporated poker tracker into their software?

[/ QUOTE ]

FT would never put PT in its software... Why enforce that your a losing player by showing it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right i agree. I know fulltilt would not incorporate pokertracker into the software. My question was hypothetical. Is OP and others concerned about a potential bot advantage or the end of the game? I am sure most pokertracker users would HATE it if all poker sites incorporated it into their software. They dont want to lose an advantage.

And likewise, i think some are concerned about bots lowering their advantage the pokertracker gives them.
Edges don't last forever. New ones have to be found. Accept the bots, beat them, build a better one, or find something else to do if the game dies.

If you know how to program a good bot, don't you think you would also know how to create an undetectable bot?

I would be more concerned about collusion, than bots, though I am not worried about collusion either. If I am not winning, I will not play.