View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Massive $140,000 chip dump on Ongame

This has been a complete misunderstanding.

I'm Callum Ford on Mansion Poker. Brendo_8 is a good friend of mine and as some of you may have already known he won the "GT" on Pokeroom this week. Obviously he wanted to cash out a large portion of this money and after speaking with Pokeroom we decided the best option to withdraw such a some of money was to transfer it to me. I have been successful on mansion poker in the past and the withdraw method is easy and efficient. I am able to receive a bank wire straight into my bank account and the money is recieved within days. Alternatviely, Brendan (Brendo_8 on Pokeroom) would have only been able to withdraw 10k at a time and each cheque takes 21 days to clear upon receival at the bank. Obviously this is a long process for him and we felt the best way was for him to simply transfer the money to me and I can just move the money into his bank account once I receive it.

Ongame doesn't have player transfers so we simply went to a private table in order for him to move the money. Obviously we were unaware this was not proper practice.

We are both very anxious (to say the least) right now as my mansion account has been blocked and his pokeroom account has been blocked.

The point has been further discussed at this forum:
http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=53666

I apologize if links to other sites are not to be posted but this is where we discovered the matter had been made public (we are both members there).

-Callum Ford