View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Honestly Aba just wanted to share how good this device is

[ QUOTE ]
Im getting an SPV M700 on Orange at some point i can be bothered to order it online (tomorrow or something probably).

It really is an amazing phone and does everything iPhone can and more - including inbuilt GPS and being based on Windows Mobile it can had like twelfty million applications available. Mini DS slot equals more mp3s than you can listen to in a day and you can hot swap in any number of them.

I havent decided if i need to use GPS enough to buy some Tom Tom software for the GPS or a freeware copy that does a similar job - will suck it and see.

It can be found in the US under another name. Im too lazy to look up what its market name over there is though.

Seriously, there is nothing iPhone can do that the M700 cant, except not use a stylus so you get smudgy fingerprints all over it and not be able to use 3rd party applications (double negative bitches [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] loved when i saw that a couple weeks back when posted in Laughs and Links).

[/ QUOTE ]

Never heard of it, but it is obvious there are 20+ phones out there that are better than the Iphone just not marketed like it. It is simple to look things up but people aren't smart enough to think about what they are actually buying.

P.S. Software upgrades = $$$$
..Hacking phone to play mp3's, why? Why not just buy a better phone that does it without hacking it?