Thread: stars FPP > RB?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM

Default Re: stars FPP > RB?

--------Personally, I would be playing on Pokerstars now if I could get 27% rakeback (same amount that I get on FTP). I have nothing against stars at all, this is just my opinion so I hope you don't take it in the wrong manner

We hope you come over for the 10 Billionth promo. Each site has it's own method for keeping your business. We will continue to improve the VIP program and hope the changes we make will convert you back to being a Stars player.

------rakeback is money that gets directly put into your account each month, instead of having to earn enough FPPs to get a bonus, then having to play more to work off the bonus (if this is indeed how you get the bonus)

You are correct we don't pay the rakeback on the 1st of the month, each player can choose when and how they take their rewards. Quick example, we have 5400 FPP turbo Sit & Goes to the $215 Sunday Million. 10 players 1st-4th place win T$215. A player that earned 5400 FPPs in the first 10 days of a month now has an option to play in a 4 in 10 chance event for T$215. This player received his reward on the 10th of the month and didn't need to wait another 3 weeks.

Scotty