View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Taking a shot

RE: not going broke in a raised pot.

this was the perfect trap, this villian had raised a hand PF and had one caller, the A hit and he insta pushed the caller AI being first to act. obv, this guy thinks his made hands are the nuts. lol i win.

do you play this hand any different? i wasnt scared of almost any river card except a pair or a 9, that was my justification to calling to check the river for bluffs.

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 4 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $10
UTG: $27.95
BTN: $7.50
SB: $54.80

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.25) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: ($0.25) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.20</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $0.40</font>, Hero calls $0.20

River: ($1.05) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $9.50</font>, Hero calls $9.50 and is All-In

Results: $20.05 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Three to Seven) and WON $19.05 (+$9.05 NET)
UTG showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Deuce to Six) and LOST (-$10 NET)

OH SNAP, just realized he flopped the straight and slowplayed it. lol, well played villian.