View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Personality and overall attractiveness

einbert,

I liked a lot of your post. I liked the most about what you said that everyone is different and we all have our own little quirks. For instance, I am like Evan in that a 6 can become an 8.5 simply by being endearing, fun and cool. Much of this reason is b/c I am much happier myself being around these people and the happier I am the more attractive the person across from me is going to be. Of course like you said, 3's don't become 9's b/c there has to be some base attractiveness.

OTOH, what hasn't been mentioned is that for me 9's can become 6's. I have dated a couple and couldn't continue b/c of this. I dated a girl a few years back that was very attractive but she had a very screwed up family that carried over into how she carried herself. She was very unsure of herself, her low self-esteem was combated by shopping and material excess. We had nothing in common and a simple dinner was way too much work, I was unhappy being around her but like a typical guy I used her attractiveness to force myself to want to be around her...I realized very soon that this wasn't me though.