View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 01:22 AM

Default 2/5 Live: Big Bag of Dicks

x-post from MSNL:

Effective stacks are 600. I'm playing at foxwoods on labor day weekend, and the table is not as loose as I like fwiw. Villain is a chubby asian kid who appears very competent, perhaps 2+2 (SUP BRAH?). He is playing somewhat LAG, but not long enough for me to have real reads. I am playing TAG tonight.

In my experience, preflop in 2/5 involves raising and calling just about any two, but 3 betting is a rarity. I have not been 3betting light.

Villain opens for 20 in UTG+1. Moron in MP calls. I repop to 80 in MP3 w/ AKo. Folds to villain, he thinks and calls. Moron folds.

A side note: I know my suits are [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]'s and [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s, but going to the flop I don't remember which is which.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Villain checks, I bet 100. Villain thinks for 20 sec and calls.

Turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villain leads for 120. I decide this is a good time to check my suits. My cards are A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. What the hell is the best play now? Keep in mind I only have 420 behind on the turn. I think if I had the As instead of the K, this would be a quick shove, but Villain's line have me scared.

After 45 sec of me thinking, villain starts saying AK is no good. [censored].