View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Dealing with abusive player from the floor/dealer perspective.

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is getting off topic from my original question.

FWIW I knew Kyle was wrong, but I was willing to leverage his wrongness into getting the other guy to shut up.

I'm just wondering what the usual standard for non-profane abuse is. I mean, were I a floor, I'd try and shut the guy down pdq, but then, I'm not a floor and don't have to deal with the realities of a poker room and the freaks that exist therein.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless its disrupting another table, it's pretty much up to the people on the table.

Today we got to sit with a real panzy-ass whiny bitch. Literally told us all he'd like us all to have car accidents on the way home. Why? Because his big hands were getting cracked. God it was agonizing, yet a little humorous to listen to. Berating everyone. Telling everyone how bad he's running. How he's running out of money. We just kind of played along with him and stuff with some sarcasm. He liked me. Said I at least knew how to fold a blind to a raise, bladdy blah blah. That was until I wouldn't bump knuckles with him when my 'good' hand held up. Left his fist hanging well out over the table. Screw him. I'm not 'buddies' with anyone that represents one of the things I really despise in a cardroom. I think for some reason that made sort of an impression on him since he shut up quite a bit after that. Wasn't nearly as vocal as he was prior. But he was also great action and tilting pretty good. That said, no one from the rail should've said anything. It was up to us if we wanted anything to be done. I just asked the dealer if the room had the violin players with the high absorbant towels yet.

b