View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Betfair leaving Cryptologic

[ QUOTE ]
Betfair are also giving their players a $10/month that they have had an active account since 2004 (max $240) but you have to clear it on the new site and you will get at the rate of $10 per month from sometime in December.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you got the the part about clearing the bonus messed up. You need to collect 40 Betfair points for each dollar. They will pay out once a week in increments of $10.

[ QUOTE ]
I play under Interpoker as the sign on bonus and reload bonus do not expire. And the unmentionable is nice. I used to play betfair but was getting no unmentionable so I switched earlier this year. Still have an active account with betfair for my horses(Leak).

[/ QUOTE ]
According to interpoker.com, all old reload bonuses should have expired by sep 30, and all new reloads expire at the end of the month they are deposited. So either you are in for a bad surprise the next time you check up on the status of your bonus, or Inter has decided not to enforce their deadlines.

If I am wrong I would greatly appreciate being told so, since I have no intention of losing a bonus to test it myself.