View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: I facebook friended FLuffpop.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh don't worry, i have 8 people currently in limbo...next you get a message promising that you will never steal my pictures or use them in any way i would find offensive of hurtful. and then if you do then karma kicks your ass or i sue or cry or something i haven't really decided.

i will probably accept you soon!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You friended me and didn't ask me those questions afaik. Then you sent me a facebook gift fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the last time i do anything nice for you! just kidding but seriously i got really freaked out because i used to just accept everyone or sporadically ask people who looked mean those questions, and it got to the point where i stupidly assumed all my random friend requests were people from two plus two. this was bad because this guy named john anderson from jmu (allegedly) friended me and then started iming me and messaging me saying 'nice boobs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]' over and over again so i had my best friend emma look to see who he was AND NO ONE BY THAT NAME IS ENROLLED AT JMU!! so it was a creeper in disguise and now i'm really hesitant about accepting friend requests. also because then i can't censor what pictures you guys see and you might not like me anymore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]