View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: just found out i\'m down 20k LONG (with cliff notes)

Basically I'm pissed, I don't want to be 20k in debt, I don't plan on having a hi paying job till i'm about 25 or I find someone I want to marry/provide for (whichever comes first) this seriously disrupts my plans... what makes it worse is, I can't really complain... he's still paying for a HUUUUGEEEE portion of my education and just my life in general until I graduate... but it jus seems so sleazy, like I'm just some cost and he found a way to minimize it by being sneaky about maxing out my student loan potential (maybe he could have done more?) and sticking me with the bill

also, he goes you know it's no big deal, you get a job 50k a year... thousand dollars a week... it's consistent you'll pay it off in no time.... thanks Dad for asking me what I wanted to do after college, instead of just assuming I'd like to spend what's left of my lower twenties stuck in an office

arghhh I'm just mad... my life is great, and I owe it all to my dad, but for now I just feel like a pawn, and at the very least it's his fault for making me feel that way

standard wah wah wah i had to dig coal mines to pay off my student loans are expected, but posts from people who can actually relate to me would be appreciated