Thread: Rock Band
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Rock Band

Played this at a friends house this weekend. There were 3 of us (our drummer got caught up with his GF). I began by singing, although I'm not very good, and still had a blast. However, I couldn't handle the Hole song on Medium and eventually our guitarist swapped with me and he nailed it. He even 100%ed Vasoline on his first shot. I proceeded to 100% In Bloom the first two times I tried it on Medium.

I played the drums a few songs, but it's tough even on easy and it really is tiring. Not sure if I'll play them much. Drums never really appealed to me.

Overall, the game is awesome. The campaign mode is 100x more fun than GH, although it seemed like 1 of every 10 songs was Dead or Alive.

Oh side note, we used the Xplorer for the lead guitar and the RB guitar for bass. The strumbar broke on the RB guitar and wouldn't spring back up when you strummed down. My friend went to the EA website and they are shipping out a new guitar within a couple days and he's supposed to send the other one back. So, they did a horrible job making the guitar, but at least they made the replacement process easy.