View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: ipoker bonuses vs. the rest

[ QUOTE ]
20 buy ins at 100 plo is enuff. i play same level as you and unles you stink to high heaven you dont need that much.

my tone.......lol. dont be such a thinned skinded dude, how u gonna handle phil hellmuth.........lol.

dont u love peeple who can talk a big game and when they have a chance to show it they decline.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you think I'm someone who talks a big game and then doesn't back it up? I just backed up my "statements" after you showed doubt that you could win playing 1/3 of your hands right. If you want my SN so you can come on my table and take my money, forget it. I'm happy to play anyone that sits down but I'm not interested in personal battles. I leave that to the young egomaniacs.

I talk big bonuses in this forum, I don't normally go out of my way to brag about my results, especially over such a small sample.

20 buy ins is enough to take shots at PLO100, but it wouldn't be enough for it to be my main game. I have had 2-3 15BI or more downswings in the space of a month. I'm not a good enough player to be sure of not having those kind of downswings.