View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Fuper Spot Where Hand Reading Helps

[ QUOTE ]
if turn was the 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] you guys like a turn lead more/less?

i think i still like a turn lead, your guys argument of "i also dont like betting the turn" isn't very convincing! (though kramer did elaborate and say we get shoved on by worse hands, but i dont think that happens that often vs randoms - especialy one betting 1/5th of the pot on the flop)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on the turn lead, an air shove over our lead on that board is happening once a decade. If the 3s comes on the turn, I don't lead. In isolation, the flop bet looked like a blocking bet with a flush draw or a suck bet with a monster (or a suck bet with a flush draw and 2 overs hoping to get it all in). Under either scenario, the 3s is a horrible card for us, I think I'm done with the hand if it comes.

I think call the flop and lead the turn if a non spade, non over card comes is the only way to win this hand without risking a ton of chips. If we don't do that, we should just fold on the flop, which seems ridiculous.