View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Best iPoker site for regular bonuses?

[ QUOTE ]
Go to Chilipoker,
unlike most sites such as Titan and CDpoker, where bonus is 600points for $5,
in Chili it's 400 for $10 (if u deposit through neteller) or 480 for $10 if deposited through other method.

initial deposit is 100% upto $600, so that'll clear at 24000 points, which in other places would've onlt got you $400.

They also have an FPP race thing going on for people who don't have bonuses to clear and u can get money back for earning the FPPs

I know a place you can get an extra affiliate deal for them.
PM me if u wanna know

[/ QUOTE ]

Chili had great offer until this week. You better look elsewhere now. Two reasons:
1. not very professional site when they change their rules in the middle of clearing bonuses - they did that this week and the change is dramatic - now you need to play 25%-35% more for the same bonus they had offered last week. very bad.
2. before signing up any site at iPoker you should be careful about 3 things. how much bonus (+extra), how many points needed for 1$ bonus to be released and also don't forget to check how many points do you receive for each dollar in rake.
let's take a look how many FPP do you receive at chili and fair poker (it depends on your VIP status):

(0 up to 1500 FPP/m) 6 FPP max at chili poker
(0 up to 3500 FPP/m) 8 FPP max at fair poker

(6000 - 15000 FPP/m) 6.5 FPP max at chili poker
(3500 - 7500 FPP/m) 9.0 FPP max at fair poker

max level
(100.000+ FPP/m) 9 FPP max at chili poker
(7500+ FPP/m) 11 FPP max at fair poker ...you might rather compare again this with... (6000 - 15000 FPP/m) 6.5 FPP max at chili poker

it's obvious that chili offer really isn't that great anymore when you take everything into account.

fair poker was just an example here - i didn't want to use those sites you both have mentioned already.

not to mention you could get something extra at some sites as well.