View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How are you currently improving your game?

-I am receiving coaching from a 10/20 player here on 2+2, and communicate with a housemate who played big games on crypto back in the day. I also sweat for free a few of my friends who I'm teaching to play at .05/.1 and have bankrolled a few others at .25/50. I think this is an interesting dynamic, because I'm clearly not above receiving coaching, and I'm interesting in helping others as I'm giving back to the community. Also am a cardrunners member.

2. Poker goals

-I am quitting my job in less than two weeks to play poker professionally and see how that goes. Lately I have been mixing up my play between 8-10 tables of 1/2 all the way to 2 tables of 3/6 or 4 tables of 2/4. 1/2 is my bread and butter money making game right now, but I want to improve as a player as well, so I'm taking calculated shots when the games look good.

3. Current stakes and earnings

-Like I mentioned, I currently play 8-10 tables of 1/2 or 2-4 tables of 2/4 or 3/6. I made $13k last month and about that this month so far, and for 2007, my first year as a no limit player, I will approach and maybe surpass $100,000.

5. A little about yourself.

-Graduated college with degrees in biology and chemistry in 2006. Play rugby, basketball and baseball and enjoying reading and writing. Also play the guitar and enjoy attending the orchestra. I want to get involved with finance, investing or starting a business/company someday, but right now I'm just interested in making that paper. Have all the tools for vid making/sharing/skyping, etc

Thanks