View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:54 PM

Default floped three pair against total maniac and a straight is possible

Villain is a complet maniac with 83/76/6 stats and Won $ at SD is 27%. Three hands again he lost his stack in a preflop battle with 8663r against my AA73ss. Villain bets every single flop and continues if he gets called at the turn with a potsize bet. So here the hand:

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $18.20
Hero: $67.35
Button: $33.45
SB: $39.20
BB: $20.05

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, Hero calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $0.75</font>, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2.25</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $9</font>, BB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($19.5, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $18</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero ? </font>

So it is for me a push or fold decission on the turn. Who thinks that a push is +EV? What about the flop play? Against a normal opponent it is a fold to his 3-bet or just a call to his first bet to have a look at the turn card and play, but this maniac can hold everything. So I want to isolate him with my raise, even if he 3-bets here many times and continues the aggression at the turn. So what about calling the 3-bet and pushing a blank turn card?