View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: A list of businesses that \"print money\" -- mostly cash dealing

Aside from ecommerce, ANY internet business basically prints money.

I got interested in internet marketing from this forum. I stopped posting after this merged with finance and investing. It's nice to stop by and see a post that's not about the stock market. (I still can't see why people consider anything less than a 30% ROI over a year even halfway decent.)

Anyway, many people seem to think that adsense or selling ebooks are the only things people do online to make money. It's so freaking easy, and cheap, to start a profitable online business right now. Anyone with a couple of hundred dollars, some creativity, and a weekend learning about HTML, adwords, and SEO can have a profitable business up within a week.

Online poker has made many non poker players rich. There are people making millions a month off of ebay without listing an item.

You can promote anything on the internet, and if you're smart, make money off of it without lifting a finger after you get it set up. At this moment in history, I'd say getting into internet marketing is the easiest and cheapest way to start a business. You just have to get creative. You can make money off of every business you listed in that post without operating one yourself, just by promoting one online.