View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: How many people will make more than $250,000 this year playing pok

One more thing I'll mention.

You guys seem to think donkament winners all of a sudden win regularily? I wouldn't doubt if half the players who manage to cash donate it more about half the winnings back if not all.

I guess I misinteprated the question. I thought it was saying how many players consitantly win year in and year out 250,000+ ...

Sure you have the players who win donkaments, but they eventually gambooool it back or invest.. Doesn't mean they win that much yearly.

Anyways, this is a retarded argument. My truely last input to this thread is that it's largely overestimated the people who can make hundreds of thousands year in and year out. People who win those big tournies usually invest and then take a break or lose small amounts back at a time (Gold?)...

Sure people can go on heaters and win 250k+ in a year.. but can they consitantly do that in say over a 10 year time span by playing poker ONLY? doubtful.. If so I wouldn't think it's more than 100-300. Most of the high stakes 'pros' have an absurdly rich investment that will keep them wealthy year in and out.. there now I'm really done I hope