View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: EPT Barcelona, Bluffing and Catching bluffs

Hand 1: Not really sure, if he's floating the flop a ton it can't be to bad because he anticipates your giving up on this board a whole hell of a lot.

Hand 2: Don't know, do people call this in live? Seems like he would check call a ton of low spades here. Meh, not liking this one as much.

Hand 3: If he's been aggro with top pair like hands, i think its absolutely mandatory to double barrel the turn.

Hand 4: Don't like it. He's firing into multiple people, gets stationed, and keeps going. I think even from an aggro guy you get shown a better hand way way to often.

Hand 5: I don't know what BB is like, but he expects that K to be scary for him so he's checking a T. And he doesn't have a K unless he has specifically KT, or AKss. I like this call a lot.

Hand 6: Not really sure. Kind of a small raise from him and in that position, makes me think its strong. Also that it's hand 1 and you don't have an aggro image, meh, I'm not sure i like it so much even if hand 1 seems like a good time to many thinking players to 3 bet light.

Hand 7: I don't know, but i don't see him checking diamonds here. I think i'd need to know player a little better, i need to know if he check calls 55-99 here on this flop. I can't really decide on this without being at the table.

Hand 8: If he's been 3 betting you with success, i rarely see him cold calling a good ace here. However, looks like stacks were a lot better for calling than 3 betting, so i'm not sure. On this flop vs this player, i'm not folding. Good shove IMO.