View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:42 AM

Default Re: EPT Barcelona, Bluffing and Catching bluffs

hand 1 i have no idea, i would assume it worked because i think he bets a [censored] ton of his range, so all oesds, weird one pair hands like a 6 or a 7, and your CR looks crazy strong

hand 2 is a spot i always bluff in, is that bad? he prob doesn't know the cts theorem

hand 3 with the relationship you and your buddy have i only like it if you are going to bet the river, i assume you are shoving riv (usually), so i like it he oflds most jacks this street and most aces next

hand 4 i usually just fold, in fact i'd rather CR small to like 5800 than call

hand 5 seems like the easiest call ever, i make it nearly 100% of the time against unknown

hand 6 i don't think he's 3-bet folding very often with that stack and your presumed image, haaate

hand 7 seems okay, would be a hell of a call for him with KJ/KQ, the turn pair is obv good for your line, etc but rly comes down to how ridic your image is, bc if it's sick crazy then this is a turbo "gawdamn i made top purr vs the krazy kid i cawl" obv what it do

hand 8 is obviously a must do, i think with his stack and raise size he's always weak, but i would check the flop like 70% of the time