View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: November 27th - December 3rd NCAA Hoops Thread!

Tonight I like:

UNC -5.5 UNC owned OSU last year in the Smith Center. And that was one of the best OSU teams of all time. This year UNC returns everybody except Reyshawn Terry, Brandan Wright and Wes Miller. OSU practically lost their whole team outside of one player. UNC loves to run the ball and OSU likes to push it at times too. I think ultimately OSU will get carried away at times at playing UNC's game and will wear down at about the 10 min mark of the second half because they don't have the depth that UNC has, or the starters to match UNC to begin with. This is the same OSU team that lost to a 1-AA school at an exhibition. I'm a UNC fan so a lot of this is my knowledge of my team and our style vs how I know OSU likes to play, but I love the spread they've given this game.

Also like NCST +9.
Wolfpack are playing some good ball under Sidney Lowe. They run a real slowed down offense. Unless Nietzel and company starts lighting it up from beyond the arc I like NCST to cover in this game. Nobody has blown them out all year and I don't expect MSU to tonight.