Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Leaked

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spoilers:

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white"> I expected more kills to be honest, even one of the three main characters. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Snape had to be the major death. Obv he wasn't evil because of all the discussion after Book 6, plus Rowling's comments. But even if the characters forgive him for killing Dumbledore, the reader doesn't, so his character could not just live happily ever after. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Sure his character could have. After all, Malfoy lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Malfoy never did anything that evil and a lot of what he did do was because voldemort would kill him if he didn't </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white">surely if you let malfoy off the hook for evil things done because he was afraid of voldemort, we can let snape off the hook for killing dumbledore because, ohh, DUMBLEDORE ASKED HIM TO.

I really dont understand how the guy who started this subthread said that we couldnt forgive snape for killing dumbledore.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
I started this subthread. There is courtroom guilt/innocence and there is literary guilt/innocence. It doesn't matter how a court would weigh Snape/Malfoy, the point is that SNAPE KILLED Dumbledore, and Dumbledore was Yoda for 6 books. Dumbledore is the guy on the Tshirts and killing him is unforgivable. From a literary standpoint, he is not allowed to live after killing the main character's mentor. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> i agree with disjunction 100%. there was no way snape was going to survive the 7th book. </font>