View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: A few hilo hands

[ QUOTE ]
What two sane hole cards can he have that we are ahead of/can suck out on if we are behind? I'm legitimately curious, I can think of a few but I have to stretch my imagination pretty far to think of any more.

Not only is our hand very rarely good, our cards aren't too live either.

*edit*
BTW I show hand 2 down but almost every big laydown blumpkin makes that he posts I say the same thing even though I am pretty sure that he made the right play.

[/ QUOTE ]

There aren't many sane combos that don't beat us, but not many sane players will open any of the hands that do beat us looking at a 34555JK board behind him.

The possibility that (based on your post) blumpkin might be a bit of folder makes showing down feel even more right. In my experience someone who has an A in the door and gets reraised by K is more likely than usual stick around later streets with [censored] hands out of pure frustration/spite:

"He re-raised with KK??!!! F him...Aces are totally live and I can fold if he makes an open pair and I don't have anything. I'd love to backdoor this guy!!!! See you at the river buddy."