View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So sillysal has decided to honour us all by posting under that name again.

[/ QUOTE ]
This detracts from the rest of your post.

Mods are able to perform very simple IP checks to weed people posting under multiple accounts out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure how it detracts but anyway let's not nitpick on a particular phrase. Do you seriously not think you could sort out a new user name and post here from a different IP address. Come on?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whilst she is not obligated to post here the fact that someone thought she was 40 she felt was too much to stay silent on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dan's post covered a number of issues.

[/ QUOTE ]
So have a lot of other posts but 40 seems to be the problem. No other info she posted was new (oh apart from she knows Johnny Chan - and?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact she has been a regular player for years and knows Johnny Chan is proof of nothing. She has given us no additional information but states that FTP can post any reports (knowing full well FTP are not going to post it here).

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF sort of information or proof do you want from her?

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever new info she has. How about what other things FTP have said? If she wants FTP to post here she should be willing to post everything herself.

[ QUOTE ]
What hurdle are you setting for her?

[/ QUOTE ]
No hurdles just an update not how old she is.

Josem, I know my view on this matter is not a popular one but unless someone can post a proper update then the normal speculation continues.

If somebody starts a thread that causes so much interest the least they can do is keep the thread updated. It was sillysal that said she was no longer posting (without giving a reason).

The rest of my post I still think is relevant. The silence on the issues is deafening. I think we all have our own ideas on who is telling the truth here. My view is pretty obvious but I don't discount the fact that I may well be wrong. But opting to stay silent, whilst a person's right, tends to raise more questions than it answers.