View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: 9K hands of PLO100, analyze me please!

[ QUOTE ]
hmm just glancing at your stats they are kinda similar to your standard low limit TAG. the only stats that stick out for me are:

W$SD - 59.94%. This is obscenely high and suggests you have ran very well compared to your WTS% of 25.97% which seems about average. i lost $400 odd today (plo100) and my W$SD was something like 33% as i just couldnt hit a hand. i think most players consider W$SD to be optimal at 45-50%

Att to Steal Blinds - 18.47%. seems a little low to me (mine is 31%). i have started another thread about this and whether you are raising to steal or to sweeten the pot playing in position, your main goal imo is to win the hand without having to use your cards. of course im more than happy to win by flopping a monster but this isnt going to happen frequently

Continuation bet - 18.40%. Again this seems low compared to mine (37%). You are basically only betting when you hit the board in a meaningful way and as you play with the same people more they are going to start exploiting this

[/ QUOTE ]

The only stat that is different in my stats is the W$@SD, mine is just under 46%. Everything else is almost identical my BB/100 is slightly lower than yours now, but even when I was running over 15BB/100 (first 15K hands) my W$@SD was under 50%.