View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:38 PM

Default 9K hands of PLO100, analyze me please!

i have played PLO since i started poker, not a lot, just tried a few times in the beginning at micros and 5dollar-tourneys.
anyway i started playing it a little more at PLO50 and PLO100 a few months ago but it has always been more for pure fun and i did my grinding at texas and donkaments.
anyway i was a bit tired of texas and decided to give PLO a real shot since i enjoy it even though the variance can be massive.
i have however really come to understand the game and what works and when.
i dont claim to be incredible though and i have a lot of issues with my game, for example being a 22/8/0.8 hurts my feelings(hey wtf im not weaktight am i?) but it seems to work in the aggressive games i play.
i wanted to play 10K hands and my goal was 10PTBB/100 hands.
maybe i could reach it if i played the last 1K hands before i posted because i have been very over and a little under every now and then.

anyway, i would greatly appreciate any input on my game and what i could improve.
i could obv be looser and more aggressive but the players i play are often very fishy and aggro and i find it hard to run over them, i just gotta show them a hand.

i win in the small blind, is that weird?
i loose in the big blind which is to be expected but winning in small blind is because i receive good odds and choose goods hands to enter with? but position is terrible...variance or standard?

Stats are:
23/8.5/0.86
Aggression by street: 0.5/2.44/1.81/0.86
Totall aggression factor: 0.86 as stated above but 2.07 if preflop play is not included

anyway here it comes,
won amount, basic stats:

detailed stats part 1:

detailed stats part 2:

positional statistics:

and for the graph-o-files:

statistics for different types of hands:
i win big with AA and also, KK and QQ, JJ is a looser(variance?), tt is a winner.
99-66 loose
55-22 win

perfect rundowns samplesize is too small but cinlduing onegappers big and middle straighthands are winners.
small straight hands are loosers.
and double-pair-hands are winners which is expected.

also i loose with 2 pair and 3 of a kind is the weakest winning hand for me.

is that normal? i guess its expected and i guess theres a reason for it.
becuase if i do get it in with twopair for example ona KQ4 flop it is usually a split, i am behind 444 or flipping against a big draw.
however normally when i do stick it in with 2pair i have something more like an openender or a flushdraw so the hands where i ahve topair on the flop and get it in, if i win its usually because i improved and the hand will go down as a fullhouse/flush/straight and when i loose iits because i didnt improve and it counts as twopair so the twopairs never really get credit for being ahead.