View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Prank Ideas? (Possible $$)

Buy a few hunder Dixie cups. Fill them all up with water and place them outside target's door next to each other for several feet in either direction so that it is impossible to get over the cups without first clearing a path or knocking them all over. This can be done in the early hours of the morning after the stupid UI RA's last rounds and the drunks get back. This is similar to sticking plastic utensils in someones yard or putting rubber bands on a driveway.

That is the best I got for pranks that can sit for a while.

The only other dumb one is an Axe-bomb, which is for a quick hit. You take a can of Axe body spray, attach a piece of duct-tape, go to target's room. Attach duct-tape over the push down nozzle so it stays locked in the spray position and quickly open the door and throw it in the room. Make sure the door is unlocked before you start the "bomb". The Axe will quickly stink up the room while you hold the door handle closed so the bomb cannot be thrown back out of the room into the hallway. This is ideally done at night when the lights are off so the bomb cannot be easily seen by the target and it takes longer to take the tape off to stop the spray.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I have seen both of these pranks be successful.