View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

I was trying to decide if this was an A2s or A2os. It would be interesting to know if the board was 2 or 3 suited. If the board was 3suited then villian could already have the flush. Brandi states that this villian was weak and had been folding to all her raises, therefore I assume she thinks he will rollover this time too. But surprise, this time he plays back, which is not in line with his character (alarm bells ring that maybe he has a hand?) What would a weak player call a raise with here? Maybe a big ace? An ace hits the board and he leads out. Yeah he sees the ace and knows that Brandi raised. And now she raises him. I wonder if it crosses her mind that she is outkicked and dead in the water, except for the 2:1 on the flush draw? OK, build the pot while you are behind. Surely she isn't doing this here.

Now the turn comes and she sucks out and hits her kicker. IF she thought he had a bigger ace, then yeah I could see where you might move AI. But her flop action doesn't really jibe with placing him on a big ace. So if she doesn't put him on a big ace, then just what does she think he is giving all this action with? What can she beat here with her Aces and Dueces? He could have a flush already, A4, AT, TT, AA, 35. The only thing he could give all this action with that she could beat is a big ace.

Just a curios hand and I'd love to know what she was thinking here.