View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
well yellowsub, if you are on the phone please confirm that they did put 1k into your account and than took it out, please understand my position on this, I sent it to you than you never responded to my pms and never sent the money on stars, I called ap, I was surprised as you are when they gave me your info and asked me if I want to transfer the money back to my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, u did xfer the 1k, that is not the point of this anymore at all. the fact that

a) AP will reverse xfers if u call their security team and plead w/ them is unbelievable

b) AP will give out the personal information OF THEIR PLAYERS (birthday, phone number, mailing addy, account balance) if u call their security team and plead w/ them is unbelievable

c) AP, when i called them, seemed to have no problem with this, and said it is standard company policy

THAT is the real issue here, and it needs to be resolved, probably in its own thread. i will be calling back the AP security team in the morning , when the supervisor gets into the call center, to make sure i have all my facts straight before i publicize this further