View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: sometimes so close

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm just retarded but can you reconstruct a timeline here for me? Didn't you just post something 1.5 hours ago which involved you not being broken up, and since then you've both broken up and she's read this thread?

Also, you did call her a 5, that can't sit well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it doesn't matter...

So here is the full timeline:

Go to Vegas, play lots of poker, go to Illinois, hang out with my son, realize I am going to be doing a lot more traveling and don't have that much time to spare which is originally what I told her. Realize that it probably won't really work between us, but I totally like and respect her so I need to think things through.

Post on BBV what to do?!?!

1 hour goes by:
Tonight, gf calls me at weird time, I figure it's because she's uneasy. Unevental conversation we hang up.

10 minutes later she gets me on messenger, conversation ensues, we decide it's best to go our separate ways.

1 hour passes, she sends me a message that makes it apparent she has read this thread. She drops some BS line how she "stumbled" across my avatar, which is a crock of [censored] imo.

From then to present = trainwrecked.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could have been a lot more epic

Also, hard to believe she would find your post in a 20 page thread (even more with normal settings) if she is not familiar with the site and doesn't know your name...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Makes me wonder how long she's been spying on me, or what else she might have looked through. Doesn't matter since this is by far the worst thing she could have ever found.