View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 10:58 PM

Default Re: About the forums.

[ QUOTE ]
Please bring this debate to the subject thread, rather than here, if you have any more comments. Thanks.

However, to comment on your post, as this one is already here: I don't understand your negativity. The project will proceed the way they intend. The good news, though, is that this is a major opportunity that no other group will have to shape the way the final Survey is presented to the world. Already, they have taken on board some of our comments, and the reason I brought it to ATF was to try to attract some of the more theory-minded readers to give their valuable input.

If we all pooh-pooh this unique chance, we will have no one but ourselves to blame when the newspapers start quoting their findings against us, because of the irrelevance of some of the questions to our area of gambling leading to their misinterpretation of the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I didn't post my opinion in the zoo thread because it had already been stated several times by others. And Joanne seems to make it abundantly clear that she isn't too interested in changing the tone or wording of most of the survey.