View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Do I folda set 360bbs in Niagara 10k

Things wernt going great at this time in the 10k event at Niagara. I had a pretty good table but had yet to make anything happen. Rhynie Campbell (winner of Turks wpt) was at my table and playing probably 60% of hands. He had 14,000 chips, I had 18,000 and the other guy in this hand, who bets the hell out of tp and better has us covered. Rhynie raises to 200 in 25/50, some guy calls, I call with 88 on the button. The bb (tp lover) makes it 1000. Everyone called so I called too. The flop was J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. The guy that I knew for a fact had AA or KK bet 10,000. Rhynie tanked for like a minute and called, leaving 3,000 behind. I was thinking while he was thinking what I would do if he pushed, which is kinda the same thing as a call here. I was fairly sure the AA guy was going to call if I pushed for 7,000 more. If I lost to Rhynie but beat the other guy, I would still have 8,000ish chips from the side pot. I didnt think Rhynie could have QT here, but looking back, he easily could have. So, whats the play?