View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Fat Kids, Food Taxes, and General Perception

[ QUOTE ]
"It is also "wrong" to have children hitting other children, since the bullied are also forced to go to school; isn't that right? "

Are you claiming that it's not wrong for children to hit other children? As for my 'solution' first, I have to ask, what is the problem? As far I see it, the o.p. just wants teachers to hit children.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that really what you see. Then you are a lot more narrowminded then you appear to be.

1) Better parents raising their kids would be a solution but we know that will never happen as parents get worse and worse in the U.S.

2) Parents keeping their kids away from crummy rap music bad T.V. and movies until they are old enough to understand them.

3) Yes parents hitting their kids once in a while might get through some thick skulls.

4) Teachers and Administrative people in the school punishing the bully by force OR by punishing them in a way that makes them not want to bully. Suspension is like a holiday for the kids and Detention is worthless.

How about making the kid spend his lunch or free periods cleaning the bathrooms or raking leaves or some other menial labor chore that would make him think twice about abusing another child.

These bullies are seriously messed up in the head and need to be stopped.

Honestly I don't think you know what it's like to spend every single day of your life in fear of going to school or walking home wondering who's gonna beat you up today. Or take your lunch money or make you feel like crap.

You just come on 2+2 and spout your AC crap and never offer any solutions to a big problem in the U.S.

No matter what you say or do their will always be public education in the U.S. ALWAYS and until someone puts their damn foot down and get's rid of these dierlects you will have a serious problem with abuse.