View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Fun w/ Flush Draw

[ QUOTE ]
Here's one that I can't believe I didn't post before. And for the nit out there, this hand actually happened at Commerce.

Commerce 40-80, 6 handed. UTG is tight, aggressive, and good. In fact, quite good. In two days of playing with him I haven't seen him miss value, get out of line, or even be that straightforward. Hijack is loose and bad, and everyone knows it. He coldcalls and peels like it's his favorite thing to do.

Preflop:
UTG raises, hijack coldcalls, folded to The Dude who calls from the SB w/ A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. BB folds.

Flop: (7 SBs) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 Players)</font>
The Dude checks, UTG bets, hijack calls, The Dude raises. UTG calls, hijack folds.

Turn: (6 BBs) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 Players)</font>
The Dude bets, hijack raises, The Dude calls.

River: (10 BBs) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 Players)</font>
The Dude checks.

Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

clean up the hand...in one breath u said the HIJACK FOLDED the FLOP and then on the TURN he somehow raises YOU??? did u go and get his cards from the muck????