View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re: WWE 24/7 On Demand

The rest of the Hogan show had Hogan vs. Piper (War to Settle the Score from MTV), the main events from the first three WrestleManias and Hogan vs. Orndorff from CNE Stadium in Toronto (crowd of about 70,000). I believe all of this is on DVD.

I'm now watching a weekly episode of World Class Chmapionship Wrestling form November of 1982. It's introduced by Michael Hayes and Kevin Von Erich. At this point, the Von Erich-Freebird feud hadn't started. It was still a month away. I'd love to be able to watch it week-by-week over the coming months. In this particular episode, the Hayes and Gordy are in a tag team match as faces. An announcer said "Freebird Fantasia is alive and well".

This episode builds up the Kerry Von Erich - Ric Flair match on Christmas, 1982. That match can be seen in DonkeyKongSr's thread. Both Kerry and Flair do interviews about Flair allegedly putting up a bounty to injrue Kerry. The Great Kabuki did indeed "injure" Kerry shortly before this episode.

During the introduction Hayes and Kevin talk about David Von Erich and Terry Gordy.

I'm going to be watching this stuff non-stop all week.