View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: German law student (and 2p2 troll) claims that online poker is rig

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This kid's either a troll or his parents bought him into law school and send him weekly installments of eurocash. Either way it's more sad than entertaining [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
nah, he got the money by joining "Frauentausch"
its a german lowerclass television show where u sell your mom for a few dollars for a few weeks

actually his mom did it without takin any money, she was interviewed afterwards by the german newspaper "BILD"... i have some lines of the interview:
http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news...d-seine-mutter,geo=3087684.html
"Miss X you were part of the german Television hit "frauentausch" where you changed roles with a mother of another family.
you didnt take any money, could you be so kind to explain why?"
-"well, my son is an internet geek who suffers from distorted reality problems. He thinks he is a Big Shot in the online poker business, sadly he loses to the worst of the worst and blames online pokerrooms of (wtf is it in english? blame someone of being something or what?????) being rigged. The poor boy. Everybody shows pity to him, but he just doesnt get it. Im glad to be away from him for a few weeks, id even pay for it, but then he steals my money and transfers it to online pokersites, so i just did it for free.

it goes on like that, but the rest is rather uninteresting

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what, are you serious? Please tell me his Mom really said that and you're not kidding

[/ QUOTE ]
well its true that they participated in the show on a station which is there for lower class ppl.
the interview is fake obv, but i think in response to his fake interview it was quite funny...

nevertheless is a majorbeat to have participated in something so ... disgusting like such a show