View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

November 6, 2012 - 6:41 AM

<font color="red">The President spoke to his military commanders again, and was barely able to suppress his glee at what he heard.

"Mr President we've received word of an impending attack on an abandoned warehouse 5 miles outside of the city where the rebels believe you are located, we've got a little surprise waiting there for them."

"Excellent, do you know if their leader is with them"

"It doesn't appear so, sir, we're working on discovering his base of operations right now"

"Good work, commander, keep me informed of what happens".

"Yes sir"</font>

<font color="green">Bill Franklin was growing desperate knowing that, despite some small successes, the entire day had been marred by failure. Bailey was dead, and the Revolution had still failed to hit any of the targets they needed to hit to succeed. Beyond that it looked like someone outside the government was killing his forces as well. He knew it was time to try something desperate and sent a message to his field commander.

"Give the order, make the attempt, good luck"</font>

<font color="orange">"So you're sure they still don't know what we're doing?"

"As sure as I can be, it looks like the NSA still has some teeth but as long as they can't find us they can't touch us"

"Do whatever you can, we are closer than ever to achieving our goal and I will not let it be ruined by some nosy paper pusher"</font>

<font color="blue">The Revolution strike force, an elite team composed of VoraciousReader, LuckayLuck, and FCBLComish entered the warehouse unseen only to find it completely deserted. As they searched the various potential hiding places a giant explosion ripped through the building, reducing it to a pile of rubble. The second explosion that followed shortly on the heels of the first was completely unnecessary, since everyone inside was already dead</font>

VoraciousReader was killed - she was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

LuckayLuck was killed - he was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

FCBLComish was killed - he was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

IT IS DAY