View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:55 PM

Default You really want to call me?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll give you my honest opinion on this. ....you are lying through your teeth about what you claim to have done. It's not that I do not think you are capable of concocting such stupid scenarios, its just that I think you prefer to stay home and lie about having acted them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to John after my visits to the banks, he can tell you if he feels I am lying.

I also have the names of the bank managers I soke to today, you want to call them? I'll be happy to give you their names and phone numbers.

I honestly beleive that we as a group can cause the banks to re-consider taking any position on the regs as a grassroots group. We might even get them to tell the FED and the TD to shove the rules back on Congress, it has happend before with an unworkable law.

If we are going to negociate lets ask for the moon as our opening position. Why be reasonable? Congress wasn't.

Middle of the night, POS of at best 1/2 thought out legislation, attached to a must pass spending bill? A plurality of members admit to not reading?

F 'em.

I never said we should not fight the regs by commenting between now and Dec 12th. I'm just suggesting there are many ways to fight this battle.

You don't like my ideas?

Fine I get that.

You don't think they would work?

Fine don't participate.

You have a better one?

Suggest it.

If not?

If the published numbers about how much is spent on-line are even close then we can make a difference.

Well if we ever stop fighting amongst our selfes.

I've never lied on-line, there is no up side in it.

Your move,

D$D