View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Chill Stuey. It is a gossip forum. Whether this, or any other source is legitimate is of less concern than the attitude you bring which limits what any legitimate poster might disclose.

2+2 can often take a condecending tone, and most people 'in-the-know' would rather not be bothered with such a vitriolic attitude. I guess when you have a sport where everyone naturally assumes they are the best player this is logical behaviour.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no beef with you Rio. You have always delivered good stuff and have been a plus to this forum.

I NEVER questioned whether the info that guy was putting out was valid. He just felt it necessary to use one of his first three posts to rip into another poster and I felt like using one of my 1400 posts to comment on his need to focus on his cred and not going after another poster because they questioned his bona fides.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok. Post count not an indicator of credibility, nor a reason to attack other posters though.

I'm a bit curious about this whole situation, I am getting no new information about the whole subject. Someone mentioned play2kill was playing stars. What stakes?

I do have the sinking feeling now if his sister were 'cleared', that they would instruct Stars not to post anything further about the matter.

I have yet to chat with anyone who is in baden, I seem to think there will be some gossip to escape from that event.