Thread: assani
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: assani

[ QUOTE ]

i sent him a PM kindly asking him to stop it. he seems to have ignored it and has continued his retarded posts in sporting events

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Rule one: Moderators may never ban a poster for an infraction which did not occur in the forum they moderate. The only exception is when a spammy poster has gone crazy making multiple spam posts in multiple forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please provide clear examples of threads that he trolled in OOT, or an OOT rule which states that posters cannot have signatures. Otherwise this is a pretty clear violation of one of only two rules you need to follow. You're banning a guy for something that you got annoyed at because of his posts in sports. His last post in OOT was at 11:16, you started this thread at 2:52, which makes me think his last post in OOT was before your warning. So you can't say you banned him for that either. So please provide proof as to your ban reasoning being within your jurisdiction or I believe there is a pretty clear case for you to be demodded as stated in the "Specific rules for Moderators" thread.

edit to add: You posting your ban of assani in the sports forum backs this all up.

link