View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Live No Limit $300 AC Hands against Ubermaniac.

You table select goot.

[ QUOTE ]

Hero is one off button with stack ~$500, Uber is Big Blind. Uber has conveniently stacked $17 in chips before this hand started. Hero is dealt 10s10c. EP1 folds, EP2 folds, MP1 calls $2, MP2 calls $2 one of the LP's calls for $2, and I call for $2, Button Folds, Small Blind Folds, Uber predictably raises to $17, all the players that called $2 call the $17, and I raise $65 on top. Uber calls, rest fold. Flop 2/7/9 rainbow. Uber Checks, I bet $200, Uber Calls. Turn is an offsuit Ace. Hero?

[/ QUOTE ]

$150 preflop. Shove flop. Shove any flop with less than 2 overs.

[ QUOTE ]

Next Hand:

Hero has ~$1100, UberManiac has ~$600.

Hero is EP w/ A/J spades. Uber is MP and showing another raise of $17. Hero Calls. Uber raises 2 callers in LP including the button. Hero raises $60. (Thoughts on this? Am I doing this with holdings that are too nominal considering the other two callers? Should I only be doing this with top ten hands?)

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if the others will fold to your big bets AJ is a great hand against ATC. I like slightly more here, but $60 is fine. See a flop and get it in ASAP with TP or better.

[ QUOTE ]
Next Hand: Hero has ~$1300 is in LP, dealt 9s/9c. Uber ~$400 is SB I think, has stacked only $12 this time before the hand. 3 Callers in between Uber and myself. Hero Raises $50, Uber calls, all others fold. Flop: 7s/2s/Qc rainbow. Uber Checks, Hero bets $100, Uber Calls. Turn: Js Hero?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like this spot. He will bet if you check. He has $250 behind? Just shove. NH.

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I guess this post is as much about general strategies, calling/raising ranges against a player like this as it is about the particular hands I've posted. There are lot more hands like it, and I was in a lot of situations that I don't often find myself in live where I have no idea whatsoever what I'm up against in a hand, and how to play against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its a very unique situation. I just went off the top of my head here. If there's some interest I'll maybe dig a little more. Nice post.