View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:28 PM

Default Re: How to bring your bankroll for a trip to Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't bring more than 10k on a plane, unless you want to be detained in the event its discovered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Far as I know, $10K is only important when traveling abroad. You can't come/go outside the US with >$10K without paperwork. But domestically, there ain't no laws about this that I can find. Doesn't mean some power-tripping law enforcement officials won't get a bloodhound to bark at your money and try to take your wad if you bring a bunch, but I know of nothing magical about $10K.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been discussed here in the past, welcome to the post 911 world. 10k is illegal overseas, 10k domestically gets you stopped and investigated, but its not illegal.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT and crew. You guys usually put up good posts but this is the most flawed thing I can think off. I mean 10k with a RUBBER BAND..... That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old school.

We are in a new century and a specialized money clip is now in order [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My standard roll cannot fit in a clip, and I play higher-middle limit games. If you practice hard someday you can have the same problem.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]