View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: FT200 Puking in the river

[ QUOTE ]
I like it if you call river. Yeah eh will have AK sometimes, but you can't fold here as the hand is top of your range and hence folding would be exploitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

exploitable by who? ppl who know what we folded? our line looks so weak that hes def not going to think we layed down a big hand and even if he did and even if he started trying to run us over - u could just adjust his range accordingly. But, just cause our line looks weaker than our hand actually is, does not by any means imply u have to call an overbet shove when a flush hits. I think its also very unlikely villain checks behind two pair or better on the turn, so like i said, hes mostly likely drawing and I'd fold this river to an unknown's first overbet. It seems like ppl r just spewing terms like under-repped or exploitable etc. when really the only thing that matters is villain's range.
Plz propose some plausible hands that we beat and I think ull find that itll just come down to what i stated earlier about whether or not he would overbet bluff a busted straight draw enough of the time to make calling profitable.